Careers with Happy Pets
Happy Pets Animal Hospital is always looking for passionate veterinary professionals to join our team.
We are accepting applicants for the following positions:
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate veterinarian to join our team at Happy Pets Animal Hospital. The ideal candidate will hold a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree and have at least 4 years of experience working with small and large animals, including some experience with exotic species.
- Provide preventive care medicine to all patients, including routine check-ups, vaccinations, and preventative health screenings
- Perform general surgery and dentistry procedures as needed
- Respond to emergency cases and provide emergency care
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and support staff
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending continuing education courses, workshops, and seminars
- Take pride in providing the highest level of care for all patients
- Collaborate with the team to provide exceptional patient care and customer service
- DVM degree from an accredited veterinary school
- 4+ years of veterinary experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in general surgery and dentistry
- Ability to handle emergency cases with confidence and competence
- A passion for growth and a commitment to continued learning
- A team player who is outgoing, client-focused, and compassionate
- Ability to manage time and tasks effectively
- Proficiency in ultrasound is a plus
If you are a dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in your work and is excited about the opportunity to join a team of like-minded professionals, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Happy Pets Animal Hospital is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Veterinary / Kennel Assistant
The primary responsibility is to ensure that all patients are given the highest quality care possible. To that end the responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Clean and sanitize all cages and related areas as indicated on the
hospital’s maintenance schedule.
- Provide food and water to each pet as instructed by the attending veterinarian.
- Walk all hospitalized and boarded dogs a minimum of 3 times daily
- Perform boarding check-ins and out duties
- Assist doctors and other technicians with the administration of medications
or with restraint
- Assist the veterinarian where needed
- Recognize, record, and notify the veterinarian of any unusual condition or
abnormal behavior exhibited by hospitalized or boarded patients.
- Ensure that all patients are clean prior to discharge
- Bathing pets as needed
- Provide mobile concierge/messenger services
- Perform kennel duties on Sundays and Holidays as scheduled in rotation with other support staff
- Always provide professional and happy service to clients and colleagues